The link between myself and my school in Scotland, Grantown Grammar is going to be a cultural one between the S1s there and my current fifth grade class. At the minute, to get started, the pupils from Grantown have sent me a list of questions that they want to know the answers to about Honduras and about my project.
- Is Honduras a wealthy country?
- What is the currency?
- What's the landscape like?
- What's the wildlife like?
- What is the crime rate?
- What kind of food do they eat?
|Tomales and coffee|
- What is Candelaria like?
|The main square in Candelaria - I live on the left side of the picture!|
- What is the school like? (size, pupils etc.)
- What is your daily timetable at school?
I hope that has answered all of your questions! If you have anymore questions, even if you're not a pupil from Grantown Grammar, please feel free to leave them in a comment and I'll answer them in the next blog post.